- Seat 1 - Yvonne Perret - Term expires October 6, 2023
- Seat 2 - Alan Septoff - Term expires February 21, 2026
- Seat 3 - William Hughes - Term expires February 21, 2026
- Seat 4 - Betsey Hurwitz-Schwab - Term expires September 30, 2023
- Seat 5 - Steven L. Hartsock, Ph. D. - Term expires: January 1, 2024
The Administrative Appeals Board was established by Charter Amendment on September 20, 2005 and became effective on November 9, 2005. The board was created to assume the duties of the Board of Election Supervisors, the Civil Service Commission, and the Ethics Commission. It is a 5-member board, whose members serve 3-year terms.